Drain Flo is a solid biological grease trap treatment that is dissolved by in-house water through an automatic injection system to keep drain lines free flowing, grease traps functioning properly and to control odors.
- Biological Grease Trap & Drain Treatment
- Keep drain lines flowing. Control odors
- Traps & Drains
- KEEPS DRAINS FREE-FLOWING - Drain Flo is delivered with a minimum of 86 ounces of fluid per dose, which increases dispersion and contact with organic material.
- PREVENTS CLOGS AND EXPENSIVE PUMP-OUTS - Synergistic blend of bacteria and enzymes breaks down grease, fat, and other complex organic materials naturally.
- REDUCES ODORS - Regular treatment controls odors by removing residual organic waste.
- PROVIDES CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE - Drain Flo's solid composition is homogeneous and will not settle out like traditional liquids. Consistent dosing is achieved by the use of the Trap Tender automatic dispensing system, with a programmable 24 hour clock.
- SAFE TO USE - Drain Flo cannot be spilled, splashed or mixed by hand which greatly reduces the potential for employee contact, in turn, reducing employer risk and exposure. Also, non-corrosive formulation will not harm plumbing. Drain Flo is non-pathogenic, salmonella free, and is USDA approved.
- REDUCES WASTE WATER SURCHARGES - Consistent treatment will reduce biological oxygen demand (BOD), chemical oxygen demand (COD) and total suspended solids (TSS).
- MAXIMUM BACTERIAL ACTIVITY - Drain Flo has an indefinite shelf life. Bacteria will not degrade in a solid composition as they can in liquids. There is also no freeze/thaw issue when using or storing Drain Flo, making it easier to ship and store in colder climates.
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE - Solid technology allows Sunburst to use raw materials more efficiently. Since the product cannot freeze or settle out of solution, more effective combinations of bacteria, enzymes, and surfactants can be utilized than in liquid chemistry. This provides the highest bacterial activity available today (1 billion C.F.U.' s per gram) through an automatic dispensing system, while maintaining a competitive cost advantage.
- SAFE TO THE ENVIRONMENT - An empty Sunburst solid container is recyclable which means it can be recycled as easily as an empty plastic milk container. Unlike liquid containers, there is no chemical residue left in an empty solid container. With Drain Flo you reduce the refuse being dumped in landfills by 80%.
- CONVENIENT TO USE - The Trap Tender dispensing system is one of the smallest and easiest to use systems available today. The battery operated dispenser, which is mounted up off of the floor, may be installed in remote locations to treat drain lines as well as grease traps.
- Bacteria spores digest materials that clog grease traps and drains and reduce B.O.D.’s, C.O.D.’s and suspended solids.
- Regular treatment controls odor, prevents troublesome drain blockage and expensive grease trap pumping costs.
- Highest concentration of biologicals available today for automatic inject systems with 27 billion CFUs per ounce of DRAIN FLO.
- Effective pH range 5.5 to 9.0
- Multiple Bacillus spore generates several different kinds of bacteria to digest a wide variety of materials: starch, protein, fat, urea, cellulose
- A Facultative type of bacteria is used that can thrive under aerobic and anaerobic conditions.
- As a true bacterial based product, the by-products of digestion are water and carbon dioxide—which means no negative effects on drain lines further down the line.